Join us for a guided tour of Armand Bayou to explore the wetlands, see our local wildlife, relax, and have fun. You’ll have a chance to see numerous birds, reptiles, and deer who are starting their day at the water’s edge. Beginning and experienced kayakers are welcome.
Our kayak tours will be on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month from 7:50 to 11:30.
Our knowledgeable guides are ACA certified and will give a brief orientation on kayaking before the trip.
Know before you go:
• Participants should arrive promptly at 7:50am. The adventure will begin with a short ride on our new electric vehicle to the launch site to board the kayaks. Kayaks will leave the launch site at 8:30am.
• The tour will be approximately 2-3 miles round trip.
• Each kayak will hold 1 person.
• Participants should be able to lift 30 lbs and paddle for 3 hours.
• Participants are required to wear life jackets, which will be provided.
• The weight limit for our kayaks is 375 pounds.
• The max capacity for our kayak tours is currently 7 people.
• Participants must be 16 or older and an adult must accompany children under 18.
• Reservations must be made in advance and payment is required at the time of reservation.
Reserve here: https://www.abnc.org/kayak-tours