Camel’s Back Park
1200 W Heron St
Boise, ID 83701
Park: Bike, Picnic, Playground, Walk
The Camel’s Back Park site was acquired by the City of Boise in 1932 from Bernard Lemp, a relative of a former mayor. The developed portion of the park is approximately 11 acres. The park was developed primarily through individual and organization donations, including National Guard, local Rotary Club, Optimist Club, and the Boise Jaycees. The park was dedicated in 1965. Park amenities include a playground, tennis courts, picnic area, and access to the foothills.