[RoyalSlider Error] No post attachments found.
In 1921, Douglass Park, comprised of 43 acres, was established. Douglass Family Center, located 2500 north and 1600 east with cross street at 25th St. and Dr. Andrew J. Brown Ave, serves as a safe haven for youth in the Martindale-Brightwood Community. This park offers a variety of sports, cultural, and educational programs for young people of all ages. Through community partnerships, the Douglass Park offers many free programs and activities for youth and senior citizens throughout the year.