[RoyalSlider Error] No post attachments found.
Historic Hanna’s Town
809 Forbes Trail Rd
Greensburg, PA 15601
Park: History, Walk
Historic Hanna’s Town was established in 1773 as the first county seat west of the Allegheny Mountains. Today Hanna’s Town is undergoing restoration through the efforts of the Westmoreland County Historical Society. Excavations have produced about one million artifacts, 12 acres of homes, a stockade, and the location of the fort. The site is open to regularly scheduled guided tours, and both historical and cultural programs are conducted on site.