[RoyalSlider Error] No post attachments found.
7345 N. Washtenaw Ave.
Chicago, IL 60645
Park: Picnic, Walk
Rogers Park was one of many parks created through a ten-year program providing additional recreational space for post-World War II Chicago. In 1947, the park district acquired a 13-acre property on North Washtenaw Avenue in the West Ridge community. By 1950, the site had four temporary softball diamonds. Today the park features outdoor basketball courts, a tennis court, football/soccer fields and baseball diamonds.